Wealth & Well-Being Financial CoachingWealth & Wellbeing Financial Coaching is different! No financial products or investments, just coaching and planning to map out your financial future.
Mapping out your financial future
Our WealthSENSE Financial Coaching Programme delivers remote financial coaching and planning.
If you’re building your wealth, the programme will help you become clearer about your future by mapping out where you are now, where you want to get to, and the actions which you need to take.
The life-changing financial coaching wraps the roles of a life coach, financial planner and friend into one and improves your relationship with money by helping you to understand what’s important.
Who is the programme aimed at?
Unlike other financial coaching and planning services, you don’t need large accumulated pension funds or investments to use the service. In fact, you may have no assets or significant wealth at all.
- Are aged between 30 – 50
- Building your wealth
- Have a household income of at least £50,000
- Are happy to embrace technology
- Understand the benefits of planning and coaching
- Want a clear understanding of your financial future
- Feel it’s time to address your financial situation and any anxieties that it may bring
The WealthSense Financial Coaching Programme might be right for you.
What are the benefits of the programme?
The WealthSENSE Financial Coaching Programme leads you through your own financial journey.
It will provide you with the motivation and knowledge to save more, spend less and ultimately prepare yourself for life’s transition moments. On this journey, all your financial possibilities become a holistic picture. This picture becomes your ultimate goal while we provide the support and encouragement to stick with the behaviours needed to achieve it. As a result, you will learn how to navigate your way through life’s most important financial decisions, to enable you to live a life without financial worries.
Financial Coaching & Planning will help you:
- Stop the financial pain associated with budgeting and debt
- Prevent bad decision-making with good financial know-how
- Focus on a plan to get out and stay out of debt
- Build good financial habits
- Confidently set higher goals
- See clearly how much is needed to achieve your goals
- Find money you didn’t think you had
- Save money you didn’t think you could
- Set up an emergency fund
- Address finances you feared discussing with others
- Find value in yourself
The WealthSENSE Financial Coaching Programme will:
- Help you to establish your financial goals based on your values
- Create a financial plan to demonstrate how much is enough to meet your goals
- Show you the actions you need to take to achieve your goals
- Give you a framework, plan and tools to truly discover what money means to you
- Help you get into a rhythm of taking care of your financial situation
- Provide short- and long-term financial clarity
- Give you freedom and peace of mind
- Help remove any financial anxieties which might be holding you back
The WealthSENSE Financial Coaching Programme
The programme consists of six coaching & planning sessions held over eight weeks:
Stage 1: Discovery & Data Gathering
Stage 2: Values & Goals
Stage 3: Cashflow Planning
Stage 4: Education & Guidance
Stage 5: Final Planning
Stage 6: Review & Actions
All stages are delivered remotely, via video conferencing and phone.
Who is the programme delivered by?
From an early age, Dan knew that he was meant to help people. The WealthSENSE Financial Coaching Programme is how Dan has chosen to help people who need clarity about their financial future.
Dan is a qualified financial planner. He is also a Certified Goal Success Life Coach and Certified Life Purpose Life Coach; both of which are awarded by the Transformation Academy. Over the past few years, his experiences with mental illness have made him even more determined to help anyone he can in any small way he can. It led him to think about what’s important and what made him happy. This helped Dan to make some significant changes in his life, which meant he found purpose and fell in love with work once again.
Dan will use his personal and professional experience to help you achieve what you want from life and improve your relationship with money. He loves working with people who need financial direction or who have financial anxieties and wider mental health issues.
Working with Dan will help you use your money to enjoy life today while still planning for tomorrow. He helps people realise their hopes, dreams, and goals and achieve financial freedom.
“I was particularly impressed by the way my contact, Dan, commenced by trying to understand my life goals, my attitudes to risk and generally what made me tick, before trying to put together a plan for the future, which we both owned.” – Gavin Silcock
“Dan is extremely personable, professional & proficient & is backed by a team of really helpful & friendly support staff. He has quickly identified our financial & lifestyle aspirations & has presented a plan that provides comfort and confidence that even in these uncertain times our objectives can be met.” – Heidi Dixon